Friday 26 September 2008

Its been a long and tiring, but very enjoyable week of yoga for me this week.  I was doing a workshop on adjustments for teachers with David Keil of Yoga Miami, a fantastic teacher who was over  teaching at the Chi Yoga Centre.   I've learned a great deal and am looking forward to sharing it with you all.

Got to be a student again this morning.  I was in my regular Friday morning yoga class with my teacher Harry at Esporta, bliss!  Incidentally if you ever have any injuries Harry's your man. Deep myofascial (i think that's how you spell it)  massage, its brilliant and has sorted me out a few times.   Check out his website at www.harrynormand.com there is a link on my blogsite under my favourite websites.

Hope you all have a great bank holiday weekend.  See you all next week.

Jo x

No comments: