Wednesday 4 March 2009

Fancy a Free Reiki Session?

Hi Everyone

One of my yoga students Jane Dixon has asked if I would pass on the following message to fellow yogis. I have tried Reiki myself and loved it, so why not give it a go.

Jo x

Hi Jo

I was wondering if I could ask for your help in finding a few people who would be interested in trying a free session of Reiki?
I've just finished the first part of my Reiki training and need to get in as much practice as possible before moving on to Reiki level 2 (after which I'll be a bona fide practitioner).
Would you be happy to forward this message to your yoga email list? Anyone who'd like to try out a Reiki session can contact me via email jane.e.dixon@ntlworld.com or phone me on 0141 563 9795. The sessions (which last around 45 mins - 1 hour) will take place at my house in Bearsden and I'll have time slots available during school hours, early evening on a Thursday, or Sunday daytime. Of course I'm hoping you'll want to come along for a session too!.
Thanks lots in advance
Jane x

ps - for anyone who's not familiar with Reiki.......
Reiki (pronounced Ray-key), meaning Univeral Energy, is the name given to a Japanese system of natural healing that works with energy and balance.
It is a deeply relaxing and non-invasive method of activating the body’s natural healing ability. It works on all levels - physical, emotional and spiritual - to restore balance in one's life.
Receiving a Reiki treatment is a very simple process. The recipient simply lies on a couch and relaxes. The practitioner gently places their hands non-intrusively in a sequence of positions which cover the whole body. The practitioner is a channel which the energy is drawn through by the need or imbalance in the recipient. Reiki flows to the areas of need, soothing and and supporting the body's natural ability to heal itself.
Reiki compliments other health care systems, it speeds the healing process, and aids deep relaxation

No comments: