Friday 27 February 2009

One of my yoga students sent this to me the other day and I had to post it, just coz its funny!

Glasgow Yoga




On a more serious note, Allison Dearling, a fantastic CYS teacher has some workshops coming up between now and April on backbending, vinyasa and also a week of early morning mysore practice. If anyone is interested in any of these and would like more details let me know. I will hopefully be going to the backbending and vinyasa workshops.

I had a delightful yoga session with the Blanefield rainbow guides yesterday evening. They were an absolute joy and I might now be able to pluck up the courage to get some children's yoga classes up and running. I was thinking initially of doing some classes during the summer holidays. I know a few of you have been asking about children's classes so if you think your kids would like to do some classes during the Summer let me know.

See you all next week.

Jo x

2 comments:

helen said...

Jo, I'm interested in the vinyasa workshop...what do you think? Helen

Jo said...

Yes no reason why not! Will send you details and find out if there are any spaces still available.

J