Thursday 12 March 2009

Pampering Yourself

For those of you who come to class at the ski club I thought I would point out, just in case you hadn't noticed, that there is a little beauty salon - Cosmediq as you come into the club. The prices are really competitive, parking is easy, the staff are lovely and if you are there doing yoga already its dead convenient! I was there for a treatment today and I seriously didn't want to get off the couch!!! What's more, (and those of you who know me well will know this), you can pop into the cafe for a coffee with lovely gingerbread upstairs afterwards without having to get back in the car! What more could a body ask for!

For those of you I had coffee with today - they are getting microdermabrasion in in a couple of weeks!!! ( They will know what I am talking about!!). Anyway if you are interested in any treatments, you can pick a leaflet up outside the door and give them a call on 0141 931 5951 or email them at info@cosmediq.com

I'm off for a girlie weekend this weekend, hurrah! Am taking my yoga mat with me, will tell you next week wether I actually use it or not!

Jo x

No comments: