Wednesday 30 November 2011

Michael Gannon Retreat at Lendrick Lodge


Hello Yogis and Yoginis
I am hosting a weekend retreat with Michael Gannon at Lendrick Lodge on 11-13 May. Those of you who have been to Lendrick with me before will know what a special place it is. I have been at many great retreats there, and I'm sure this one will be no exception. We have a busy schedule arranged, there will be 6 sessions of asana, pranayama and meditation with Michael and hopefully we'll get the chance to do some outside meditation and some walks, weather permitting. All food is included in the price. The food at lendrick is delicious vegetarian fayre.
Places are limited on the workshop, so If you would like to come along please don't wait to book. So don't miss out, put this on your santa list. To book drop me a line and I will tell you how to go about it.
Much love to you all.
Jo x

No comments: